I have not received my Halo 4 Specializations code! Checked everywhere.

Hello all of you, I am here because unfortunately I haven't received my Halo 4 specializations code. I have checked all over my e-mail (Junk, Spam, Trash, and Inbox) and did not receive an e-mail from Xbox about a code. I also did not receive any Xbox Live Message with the code to my account. I have looked all through the possible reasons as to why  I could possibly have not been sent the code, but none of them are the case. I played the game within a day or two of the release date of Halo 4. I am fully qualified to receive my code and I have been waiting for quite a while. I posted in the Halo 4 Waypoint Forums thread and found my self waiting day after day, and still nothing. I am hoping someone from Xbox Live will be able to send me a code rather than redirect me to the forums AGAIN. I have looked through the Official Specializations Thread here at Xbox forums and at Halo forums and they both were not helpful to me. Please help me out because I am now SR 70 and I am waiting for a code. Thank you for reading and I appreciate any help in sending me a code.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A lot of people have been having the same problem including me. they're doing their best to try and solve the issue. If you want get some info on what they are doing to solve the issue go to forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks again, but this wasn't what I was asking. As I previously mentioned, I have looked through those forums and nothing seems to be the case and they just requote 343. Waiting for someone who can help to respond.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh yeah my bad. Well sadly the only people that have access to the code are at 343 and nobody that I know of from xbox live has access to them. I really wish I knew a solution to this problem but if I did or anybody else did there would probably be way less people complaining and asking questions about it. We might just have to wait until they're released publicly to get the specializations. Sorry I can't help you any further than this.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's alright I understand, but what I find funny is how there is no contact information left by 343 industries anyways.. Well thanks anyways I guess I'll have to wait for whoever knows how long.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah sorry about that. And I noticed that 343 didn't have a customer support line thing either which kind of surprised me. They don't seem to have any kind of private support channel or anything sadly. Hope we all get this solved and get our specialization codes soon

Sorry this didn't help.

It's alright! I'm definitely happy. A very kind man had an extra and gave one to me! I'm definitely pleased and hope anyone else who's facing this issue gets theirs asap! Thanks!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Im having the problem with specializations code played the game online since it came out still no code checked all email spam junk im stuck on level 70

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing here, 343 suggested that I look on eBay to buy them, or wait until they release them. Which is an absolute joke, I never received the email, why should it be on me to go out and fix it? The only help anyone seems to have is to check the forums which actually provide no help whatsoever.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah last I checked they were no longer sending them out so you will either need to buy them I guess if that's what they said or wait until they become released to the public. @Biker187 and Apolyon yeah you guys won't find much help here either other than what I just said. If you've already checked everywhere (spam/junk/inbox) and on your 360 console then and they aren't there then it looks like you'll just have to wait. For future reference though start your own posts for help rather than posting in someone else's.

Sorry this didn't help.

They will be released later in the month in waves, please check here: blogs.halowaypoint.com/.../The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.