i didn't get my free xbox one?

I was guaranteed a free xbox one through email back in december.  the email didnt function properly, so i contacted support and have been guaranteed that i would recieve my free xbox one console by the end of december. but i never received my  console. the rep i talked to on the support website told me to go ahead and delete the email because he took care of the issue. I'm currently on the phone with a representative who referred me here. I just want to get the console I was promised. I have a wonderful time with xbox support usually, and right now i feel a bit cheated under the current circumstances. I was promised a console for free, i shouldn't have to go buy one. This is where i was redirected to by the rewards team, but the support reps on the phone already told me it was a rewards team promotion.

How can i straighten this out and get my free console?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Sorry but there's nothing anyone here can do to help you.  The offer was not handled through support but through the Microsoft Store.  You needed to contact the phone number provided in the email to claim the prize.  It was also a time limited offer.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.