I can't receive 1 free month trial because "error: 80070057"

I saw a special offer in xbox live about 1 free month but when I finished writting my personal information it started to load but then appears "error: 80070057" my personal information is correct but I don't understand why I can get the free month please help me :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you have a credit card associated with the account? If the 1-month membership/trial is the one that I am thinking of, not having a card on file could be the issue... and unfortunately you might not get access to the offer again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The information your are being asked to enter should match the information on your registered xbox live account, to get a free xbox 1 month when the offer is available simply click the offer, if you don't have a payment option set up you would have to add one to your account, please note if you don't want it to auto renew after that month is up simply log into xbox.com with your xbox account, then click on My Account in the top right and then you should see cancel auto renew, your free 1 month should reappear at some point if not there is always offers for gold on the dashboard just keep an eye out.

Sorry this didn't help.

I found that this could mean missing info in your case,have you tried the following?

1. Go to My Account.
  2. Under Payment & Billing, click Manage Payment Options.
  3. If prompted, sign in using your Microsoft account (also known as Windows Live ID).
  4. Check the information associated with your payment options. Fill in any missing information.
  5. Return to My Account.
  6. Under Payment & Billing, click Billing Contact Information. Fill in any missing information, and then click Save.
  7. Try to redeem your prepaid code again.

Sorry this didn't help.