Hype

Sick of all the hype they say do this or do that and you'll get Rewards  HA! what a joke I've seen none of it I'xe been a Gold member sence I  got my xbox and seen none of it more like spend your money and we'll find some way not to give you what you got coming i'm not a member why now lets see can I play online? yep can I get internet on my TV? yep can I watch you tube on my box? yep these things are not offered to the "free users" sounds like I've got my gold card have I got any of my Rewards? Nope not one bottom line it all sounds like a bunch of hype just to get people to spend more money and more money I got ahold of support this morning to ask why no rewards? only to be told not her department and got a link here to spend another hour reading thread after thread to see why an hour of time that could of been spent playing my games! if I wanted to read I would of bought a book instead of a game but in that hour of time I have learn one thing i'm not the only one left out now don't get me wrong I do love my x box if it wasn't for it I would never hear from my son but he's in one city and i'm in another so when were both online its chat time lol but I will not buy into any more hype I'll play the games I want how I want ...................................so hopefully x box won't see fit to ban my box or any of that kinda stuff to get even with me and I will see the rest of you gamers online no more Hype for me. Really Xbox what? You think this is some kinda  game? lol

thanks 4 your time

wrongsidesally

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

G'day wrongsidesally! If I'm understanding this correctly, you're referring to the Xbox Rewards Program, yeah?

If so, then I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum to inquire about missing rewards. The Rewards team has their own forum where they're best able to offer help with redeeming rewards and discussing program requirements. Please give them a holler there, and hopefully they can clear things up for ya.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.