Here is your gift from Xbox LIVE‏ link not working

Hi

The link in the email is not working

Thanks

Omer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Darijo! Just for me to confirm, can you let me know exactly what this email was for, and what the gift was supposed to be? I believe we're looking in to this issue, but I just want to make sure. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Gwyther,

Please see copy/paste

Here's your free gift

from Xbox LIVE

Thanks for being an Xbox LIVE® member. You've earned a free gift for purchasing your Xbox LIVE subscription. Just follow the instructions below, and you can download it immediately.*

Your free gift is:

Here's how to redeem:

• Click here or on the "Get your free gift" link below.

• Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account using the email address you received this message at (if you are not already signed in).

• Your code is automatically entered on the page so simply click on Redeem Code.

GET YOUR FREE GIFT

* Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft. Limit: one (1) gift per account. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

Games, add-ons, and media content sold separately. Xbox LIVE Gold membership and/or other subscriptions and requirements may apply for Xbox LIVE features. See www.xbox.com/live.

If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Xbox, you may opt out in one of the following ways: 1) update your contact preferences on My Xbox, 2) select Privacy Settings under Edit Gamer Profile on your Xbox 360 console, or 3) reply to this e-mail with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just got a resent one and it again didn't have a code!

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here. New email entitled "Oops. Here is your gift from Xbox Live" and exactly the same thing happens again, the link sends you to the redeem code screen with only a "_" in the box. Thanks for sending it again, but whatever the problem with it was, you still ain't fixed it!

Sorry this didn't help.

I got the same haha. resent but still not there. and mine is meant to be 400 microsoft points from when i bought xbox live

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the heads up guys! We are aware that there are still some folks who have not been able to get their code through the email. We are investigating the cause of this issue and working to send out another email. If you don't get another in a few days, please feel free to post back here to the forums and we'll go from there. Thank you all for your patience!

Sorry this didn't help.