HELP ! Offre Gamerscore Micromania France - Gears of War Ultimate

Bonjour, mon code de promotion de l'offre gamerscore a bel et bien était utiliser par mon ami mais je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon code pour le jeu Gears of War Ultimate !

Merci de bien vouloir faire le nécessaire voici mon code que mon ami a utilisé pour acheté sa console (+ ABNQ88U).

SkYz x Timotei

Hello, my promotion offer code gamerscore has indeed was used by my friend but I still have not received my code for the game Gears of War Ultimate !

Thank you for agreeing to arrange my code here that my friend used to purchased the console (+ ABNQ88U ) .
Skyz x Timotei

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

bonjour ,je n ai pas  reçu non plus le code gears of war ultimate ,le code de réduction que j ai reçu (+AD138WX ) a pourtant bien été ultilisé par un ami

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bonjour, mon code de promotion de l'offre gamerscore a bel et bien était utiliser par mon ami mais je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon code pour le jeu Gears of War Ultimate !

Merci de bien vouloir faire le nécessaire voici mon code que mon ami a utilisé pour acheté sa console (+ ABNQ88U).

SkYz x Timotei

Hello, my promotion offer code gamerscore has indeed was used by my friend but I still have not received my code for the game Gears of War Ultimate !

Thank you for agreeing to arrange my code here that my friend used to purchased the console (+ ABNQ88U ) .

Skyz x Timotei

Sorry this didn't help.

Le service téléphonique m'a indiqué que c'est un agent du forum qui devait m'aider . D'accord mais qui?

Sorry this didn't help.

I contact the phone service as you advise me have it but they tell me I should post my problem on the Xbox forums and an agent to go take care of my problem.

I repeat I have still not received the game Gears of War Ultimate supply Gamerscore France Micromania as well yet my friend used my coupon code (+ ABNQ88U ) .

Now help me , thank you honor your contract.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi SkYz x Timotei.

Thank you for posting here. Please keep in mind multiple posts will only delay our response, as we reach out to posts based on the time of the last post. Did phone support provide you with a number referencing your call that you Private Message me with? Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this particular issue, but we want to take a look into this.  Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

[Translation]
Hello, my promotion offer code gamerscore has indeed was used by my friend but I still have not received my code for the game Gears of War Ultimate!

Sorry this didn't help.

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème mon code a été utilisé et pourtant je n'ai eu aucun code pour Gears of War

[Translation]
Hello, I have the same problem my code was used and yet I had no code for Gears of War

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there I BiGoRnO and Lord Diem.

Thanks for stopping but! Please check out the post I provided above for information on this promotion and for us and Phone support to best help out. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.