Haven't recieved Halo Reach token from Xbox live update preview

I participated in a beta dashboard update preview for the xbox and some participants received a Halo Reach disc through mail. After awhile there was an update again which caused the disc to not work. But there was an announcement saying everyone would receive a Halo Reach game token code via email free, but I never received an email. What can I do to resolve this issue? I contacted support twice once through phone and told me they would contact me after they resolve the issue and never did. So i contacted them again via chat and told me to post my issue here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Goz! I'm sorry that you didn't receive your Halo: Reach code. I'm also sorry for the confusion here; this code was not part of a LIVE promotion, and thus not something that we are able to assist you with here. We were directed to ask people to contact phone support, but as it has been a while since the emails went out, I'm not sure if they are still providing codes to download the game at this time.

I would suggest contacting phone support again, reference the service number you were provided, and you can even point them to this post for clarification. Again, I'm terribly sorry for the extra confusion here. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Thank you for your post.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.