Haven't received my 600 microsoft points yet.

I've made a post like this before but i just want to make sure that you help guys can see this. As the title says, I haven't received my points. Is there anything else I can do to make sure that I get my points? The points were from a dashboard promotion for when you redeem a 12 month Xbox Live code, you will receive 600 microsoft points. I appreciate any help on this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

hey i just recently did the same thing i mean i renewed a 12 month memebership card on the dashboard throught this promo was on the 24 of april i think and i never got the 600 ms points it offered either hope they reply to this

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="wildflames1"]

hey i just recently did the same thing i mean i renewed a 12 month memebership card on the dashboard throught this promo was on the 24 of april i think and i never got the 600 ms points it offered either hope they reply to this

[/quote]

and just saying too i checked my email inbox/junk mail and i never recevied it in there either i dunno if i have to wait a certain amount of days or not the promo didnt say or i mean i didnt see it if there was

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Slayer! I understand you're missing some promo points here. These points are usually emailed to you as a code. Can you check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email for this code, including all junk, trash, and spam folders? Let me know if you find it!

Flames: Hey there! I understand you have a similar issue. Can you please double check your attached emails as suggested above. If you don't find the code, can you please create a new thread in this forum so I can assist you there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I checked all my email folders. No code received.

Sorry this didn't help.