Have yet to recieve MS points from previous purchased promo, well beyond 6-8week time frame

Hello, I dont know the specific day or exact month, I just gtot off the online chat with xbl support and he/she said it is viewable to him in my purchase history. I believe it was november/december of 2011 I purchased a 3/month gold subscription at a discounted price also including a promotion of microsoft points that I have yet to recieve 6 months after the fact. Any help? I appreciate your time, my gamertag is DG N8iVKiNG 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The purchase day I believe was 12/24/11 for xbl 3/month gold subscription for 60% off plus microsoft points. doesnt specify how much it was supposed to be on my billing history. I know it was either 400 or 600 MS points

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Viking! I understand you have some questions regarding a promo you took part in. I was checking on your account and I see that you did participate in a promo at that time, but it does not come with any points. It was simply a deal for discounted LIVE Gold time. Was there a different promo at a different time you were referring to? Please let me know so we can get this all straightened out. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

well thats odd because i remember specifically purchasing a promo of a few months along with the promo of 480 ms points also. I got an email of the purchase stating the points wouldnt send to my account for a few weeks but i no longer  have that email unfortunatly. I contacted support over the phone a week after that purchase and they said it would take time for the promo to run out till i got it so im confused on why its not showing up at all unless im searching in the wrong area of my purchase history

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Viking: I did some searching around for the promotion you were looking for, the only one I could find was in March. Can you tell me did you buy the promotion via the dashboard?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, everytime i renew my gold is via dashboard and through a promotion if i could find a good one

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey DG N8iVKiNG! I'm afraid as Mister Gwyther said, this promotion did not come with any bonus MSP, just 60% off the cost. Did you need help tracking down the 480 MSP promotion you participated in? If so let us know when you did participate in that one and we'll help ya out. :)

Sorry this didn't help.