Have not received: Dashboard 600 Microsoft Points Promotion pre-paid card renewal

I am re-posting this in what is now the proper forum as I posted just before the changes took place last Friday...

On January 14th I booted my Xbox and was greeting with a promotion for a bonus 600 points if I renewed using a prepaid card. Already having bought the prepaid card, entering it at that time was a no brainer. Free points! Duh! I have seen that it takes 6-8 weeks to process. It has now been 12 weeks. I have been checking both my email accounts associated with my xbox live and have not received any email notifications besides my usual xbox new letters and xbox rewards monthly emails. Any help is appreciated.

Dashboard Promotion for 600 bonus Microsoft Points for renewing with a pre-paid card applied for on 1/14/2012

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Pinke! Have you also checked your spam, junk, and trash folders as well? Also, did you change your GT or WLID at any time after redeeming this promotion? Let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Nope, my GT has not changed since I got my 360. My Windows Live ID was changed one time many years ago, but not since I redeemed the promotion. I have read or at least opened every email I have received from Microsoft/Xbox and have not seen anything to my knowledge so unless I was well hidden I do not believe I have received anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please check your private messages :)

Sorry this didn't help.