Happy Wars; SPECIAL CHALLENGE ITEMS.

Hello and good day to you. This is a message to hopefully, reach someone about how. I've played my behind off when it comes to button mashing happy wars, that will be the demise of another xbox360 controller, but that is understandable and expected. Though what is not expected is not getting any of the clown items from the Elite Special Challenge... Ive played at least 30-40 games and it only lands on 500 or 1500 happy stars, NO ITEMS. Now I finish in the top 5 almost every game, and I believe some other gamers have recieved items for 5th place finishes, Now im not asking for a hand-out, just a retribution to what I think I should have and earned. Please get back to me on this for I don't know if I have a bug or something. I just want what ive fought for. Thank you so much. xKxAxZxIx ([Mod Removed])

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Prizes at finish are always randomized in happy wars, if you are mostly receiving happy coins or tickets it is because aside from the rare stuff which is only acquired sometimes if your lucky. you may be too strong for all the random junk for your character to receive it so the game just gives you happy coins.

to get rare items in happy wars you are going to want to get a level five box which at the end of the game looks like the box that is over fowing with gifts and ribbons and charms. this is the box you will receive the random rare items out of.

other than that you can buy them from the happy wars stores and spinners.

good luck -Listed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also try selecting the pic button (A). At different Intervals.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.