Halo 4 Specializations

Received the message through the Xbox live message center for the specializations I think... not sure because when I opened the message nothing appeared it was just an empty message from Xbox Live. I've played the game online before the 20th. Is there a way to get another code to me? Also I've checked all emails and there is nothing about the code in there either. you guys skipped over me :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Drew! They have been done giving out codes for quite some time and will not be able to resend any deleted codes. The reason it was sent to your LIVE messages was because there was an issue delivering it to your email. At this point, your best bet is to be patient and wait for the specializations to be released to everyone in the future :).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is a link to the official forum post:

forums.xbox.com/.../402925.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

On Monday, January 21, all players will gain access to the Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations. One week later, on Monday, January 28 all players will gain access to the Engineer and Stalker Specializations. Finally, on Monday, February 4, all players will gain access to the Rogue and Tracker Specializations. Enjoy playing Halo 4!

Sorry this didn't help.