Halo 4 Specializations, Where is my code?

I meet the requirements and I have still not received my code to unlock the rest of the specializations! I am starting to get extremely irritated at the fact that i am stuck at level 70! I feel like it is pointless for me to even play anymore when i can not open anything or see any progress! It is ridicules that it has been this long and a problem that is causing people to quit playing the game has still not been fixed! I may not be buying Halo 5...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

good idea 343 and microsoft have screwed me too i meet all the requirements as well and i contacted xbox support and basically they asked me stupid questions like did u check your email and stuff and the total outcome was sorry you will not be getting your specializations codes until everyone else gets it then i asked them why and they said we do not understand your request. so do not feel alone im pissed as well

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there guys! Please continue to check your LIVE messages on your Xbox as codes are still being sent out according to this page: forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.