halo 4 specializations help! please...

Hello, I have had only one email address that I have used for the past 14 years, and I receive every email i am sent from Xbox and from various developers I have shared my information with. I also do not check it that often, so I don't get in there and do a lot of email deleting. I have definitely not received any email or Xbox message regarding the specializations unlock code, although my online friend whom I bought the game for as a Christmas present did (ha-ha.) I bought the standard edition game (pre-order) on launch day on the way home from work, and played while connected with my gold account that night (the 6th of November.) I am 32 years old, and live in the southwestern United States with my gold account registered here. I was wondering if you can find out why I am apparently not eligible for the specializations unlock, as I just read your message on the boards. If there is a reason, I would just like to know. My Xbox Live gamertag is "dizehj" - I would be grateful for any real assistance you can see fit to give me!

Thank You
dizehj

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

They will be available to everyone in the future, so if you did not receive a code then you will have to wait until then unfortunately.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Guys, thanks for your attempt to help. I have read that forum post already, and many others. I need someone official, from Xbox Live support or 343 (which I know won't happen here, I've posted there and PM'd some of the 343 people too) to explain why the email or Live message was never sent to me. NOT SENT. And I am completely eligible. At this point I have lost faith that Xbox or 343 are going to do anything to remedy the situation, but I am still looking for an excuse that doesn't smack of, "it is yours, the consumers', fault that we did not fulfill our end of this marketing deal." So please, can someone in an official support capacity explain why my valid email address that has not changed or been inactive for 14 years did not receive this email, nor my Xbox Live profile message service, when I am eligible and fulfilled all criteria?

Sorry this didn't help.

Please check the following link forums.xbox.com/.../402925.aspx

We cant resend your email here from the forum! I Hope this helps you!

Sorry this didn't help.