Halo 4 Specialization E-mail Vanished

Hello, while I was away from home I checked my e-mail on my phone and saw the Halo 4 e-mail that said I would be given the specializations, blah blah. Not being at home, I simply checked the e-mail and left it alone, NOT deleting it. When I got home later that day I could and still can not find the e-mail. I've checked my spam folder, trash, everything. Posting the official thread will not help, I already read it. What I'm asking for is the e-mail to be sent to me again so I can have what was promised. Thanks. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="G A IR IR E T T"]

Hello, while I was away from home I checked my e-mail on my phone and saw the Halo 4 e-mail that said I would be given the specializations, blah blah. Not being at home, I simply checked the e-mail and left it alone, NOT deleting it. When I got home later that day I could and still can not find the e-mail. I've checked my spam folder, trash, everything. Posting the official thread will not help, I already read it. What I'm asking for is the e-mail to be sent to me again so I can have what was promised. Thanks.

[/quote]

If you received the code already, on the Xbox live messaging Center, and have not used the code withing a few days, you will receive a another message from Xbox Live stating that you have not yet redeemed the code and that you should. That message should have the code within it. Though the idea that your email mysteriously disappeared, is kind of weird. Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If by Xbox Live messaging center you mean I should've received it in my messages, I have not.

Sorry this didn't help.

The way that this was done is weird. Some people got a e-mail and some just got a message on Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! For help with the Halo 4 specialization promo email, please check out our sticky post. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.