Halo 4 spec. code is invalid. PLEASE, HELP!!!!!!!!!

I've reached SR-50 and i've already tried to redeem this code about ten times. I recieved the code via a Xbox LIVE message so i'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried imputing the code online through the XBOX website? You should be able to view all messages there and simply copy (cntrl c) and paste cntrl v) using hot keys or the right click menu directly into the page found under xbox live tab on the site. Also visit the email account associated with your Xbox Live account. You may have a message there with the code.

live.xbox.com/.../RedeemToken

Let me know how it goes :)

Also I have this info that may help.

12.3.12 5:30PM PT Update (from blogs.halowaypoint.com/.../Halo-4-Specializations-Offer-Update.aspx)

Some players that were eligible for the Specializations post-launch offer did not receive their fulfillment email due to having an invalid email address associated with their Xbox LIVE account. We are working to send affected players their codes via the Xbox LIVE Message Center (which is accessible on both web and console). The text will read as follows, and we expect players to start receiving these messages this week. Thank you for your continued patience, and we will provide an update when all messages have been sent.

Xbox 360 Dashboard message text:

Your Halo 4 gift is waiting! Here is your token to unlock six Specializations in Halo 4. We apologize for the delay in providing this and thank you for participating in our program. See you on the virtual battlefield!

~~~~~~

First of all, thanks for coming to the Xbox Support forums. For those of you searching here regarding the Halo 4 Specialization promotional code emails we've got some important information for you!  

Please read below for news and steps to take regarding your email directly from 343 about this promotion (source: forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx):

Here are a few reasons why your inbox may still be empty.

Emails were sent to both opt-in and opt-out accounts.

If you did not play Halo prior to November 20 at 11:59 PM EST, you would have not received the email.

If you are registered with Xbox LIVE in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, you would have not received the email. As noted on the original offer, these regions were not part of the Specializations offer as Specializations were offered as a pre-order offer, not a post-launch offer.

If you don’t think you have received this email, here are a few things to consider.

It may be in your spam folder. Check now!

The codes were sent to the email address that you used when you signed up for your Gamertag. If you are now using a different email address but did not change it with Xbox LIVE, the code will have been sent to the email address associated with your Gamertag as of November 20.

The title of the email is “You have a gift from Xbox LIVE”. Since Specializations are not directly mentioned, you may have skipped over it.

Some people were not eligible for this promotion. Original language below, so you can determine if any of the particulars apply to you:

Terms:

To receive early access to Specializations, you must purchase Halo 4 Standard Edition and play the game while connected to Xbox LIVE by 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012. A download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012; any email returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent. Limit: one code per gamertag. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for Halo Infinity Multiplayer (sold separately). Offer available to users 17 years of age and older in the following Xbox LIVE countries: United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and India. Offer is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18 years of age and older) can download or stream content over Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and system requirements, see www.xbox.com/live. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

If you successfully redeemed your code, you will gain early access to six Specializations.

If you received the email but are experiencing issues, here are a few possibilities as to what could be going on:

The Specializations are locked.

Specializations cannot be accessed until you reach SR50. Once you have advanced through the standard fifty levels, you will then get the option to enlist in a Specialization under “Infinity”. You can choose the order in which you tackle unlocked Specializations. However once you select one, you must advance through it completely before enlisting in a separate Specialization. Please read this article for more information.

I don’t see any new Specializations.

Redownload the content from your download history (from the Xbox Dashboard: Settings->Account->Download History). If you have the content properly downloaded, try restarting the game.

The link in my email is not resolving properly.

Please wait an hour or two and try the link again.

All emails for this promotion have already been sent out. Unfortunately we are not able to resend any of these emails or verify your information here on the Xbox.com forums to confirm you've qualified. If you have not received an email then you will need to wait until the content is available to all users.

Due to the volume of users who've posted in the forums about the Halo 4 Specialization emails, we won't be able to respond to each one of you (as much as we'd like to!) but we do definitely want to keep you in the loop. Any further updates we receive regarding this promotion will be posted in this thread. Thank you for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

"Have you tried imputing the code online through the XBOX website? You should be able to view all messages there and simply copy (cntrl c) and paste cntrl v) using hot keys or the right click menu directly into the page found under xbox live tab on the site. Also visit the email account associated with your Xbox Live account. You may have a message there with the code.

live.xbox.com/.../RedeemToken

Let me know how it goes :)"

This didn't work.

Aparently, the only messages i couldn't read via the website was this exact message. It just said,"you can view this message through your xbox 360". then i clicked more, "this message expires in 28 days" -__-

I got another message from you guys saying that "i have not redeemed my token" and re-typed the samecode again.

And guess what....it still doesn't work.

(I never got the email, which makes this even more frustrating)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Unibrow! I'd like to take a look into this for you. If you could PM me the code you received (little envelope icon below my post) I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.