Halo 4 Promo Code Did Not Work

The title says it all. However, I'm not sure if the following had anything to do with it or not. I just arrived  home in the States from a trip to the Philippines to visit my family there. They had an Xbox 360, so I downloaded my profile there and played some Halo 4. I checked my messages to reveal the specialization code, and there it was. Cool. So I entered it in, and it said it was successfully redeemed, even better. I go to my specializations in the game and it's not there, with the exception of Wetwork and Operator, both of which are locked. I figured it's probably because I was just level 48, and they wouldn't show up until I was 50.

When I got back to America yesterday, I got on Halo 4 and racked up those last few levels to get to 50, so I could start using my specializations. Upon reaching the level, I could use Wetwork or Operator, and to my surprise, those were the only ones to choose. Baffled, I tried again, entering the code I got, which I copied onto a piece of paper for safekeeping. It did not work, giving a message saying "This code has already been redeemed".

This is my problem, any solutions? :/

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Problem with the specializations is that for a lot of gamers, even if you redeemed the code on the GT that you're using - the specializations would be placed on whatever gamertag the email that you first signed up with is attached to.

It's something along those lines, I suggest calling Support or referring to this thread for assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What do you mean? My cousins had an Xbox Live account there as well. I signed off theirs and downloaded my profile, then redeemed the code. Do you mean to say the specializations went to their account? They redeemed theirs as well so...

Sorry this didn't help.

I fixed it! I went to the dashboard, account settings, and went to download history where I redownloaded Specialization Priority Alpha. I came back to find them all there! Thanks for the link!

Sorry this didn't help.