halo 4 classes

iv played halo 4 since the day its come out and iv been thew both of my emails and nothing and there is no code in my xbox live mail either iv been a lev 70 for weeks now and if i cant lev up any more then there's nothing left for halo 4 i love halo  and i want to play halo 4 more but if i cant lev up any more then there is no point anymore i just hope it  can be fixed and i get my code so i can keep playing what i love to play 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

iv played halo 4 since the day its come out and iv been thew both of my emails and nothing and there is no code in my xbox live mail either iv been a lev 70 for weeks now and if i cant lev up any more then there's nothing left for halo 4 i love halo  and i want to play halo 4 more but if i cant lev up any more then there is no point anymore i just hope it  can be fixed and i get my code so i can keep playing what i love to play

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey stephen! I believe they are still sending out codes, and have not advised us that they are finished yet. Hang tight and keep checking your LIVE messages/email.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! For help with the Halo 4 specialization promo email, please check out our sticky post. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.