Halo 4 avatar item and halo 4 specializations.

Hello, First time poster here, be gentle. A few weeks ago I watched all the Presidential candidate debates to get the Gold Avatar armor. I still haven't gotten the e-mail. I also purchased the Limited Edition Halo 4, and till today (11/25/2012) had ALL specializations as choices. Now I only have 2.

Are both of these things an e-mail problem?

I checked my preferred contact e-mail and had another listed, but did not show on either the one for my account or the preferred one, I even checked the junk section. I changed the preferred to my account email for future things.

Any ideas on what I could do?

On a lesser note. What the hell is wrong with the TAGS? Auto-complete sucks...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Halo 4 can sometimes not register what DLC you have in game. Several times now, I have started it up and all my limited edition, pre-order and specialization content hasn't shown up. The good news is it's seems to be just a glitch and restarting the game or Xbox will bring it all back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

As far as watching the Presidential debates that was an Xbox LIVE Rewards offer (you needed to have an active Xbox LIVE Rewards account). If you have issues with that you can reach out to them here, they should be able to tell you if you were illegible or not.

Now your issue with the Halo 4 Specializations promotion, that is something that just ended on November 20th. The terms of the promotion stated that they are going to be e-mailing the codes out for that promotion by November 30th. It's currently November 26th so there's still some time. I still haven't received mine either so all you can do is wait.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey thanks for the response. Everything got sorted out. I got the code in the mail and a note telling me that my "hotmail" on my email was spelled wrong ( boy don't I feel stupid).

The specializations just appeared the next time I turned off and on my Xbox again. I have noticed the my armor, emblems, and weapons reset during the game. Hope they fix the glitches.

Sorry this didn't help.