GOT MOVED HERE FOR NO POINTS ON REWARDS SIGNUP AND FOLLOW UP STUFF BUT I SEE SAME PERSON RESPONDING

Im not going to retype everything so i will type what i posted on forum #14 and the reply i got and yes the signup was from xbox 360 dashboard before anyone says anything we are both registered on xbox rewards we can log into BOTH accounts.........

OK so i will try to make this short me and my wife both signed up for xbox live rewards at the same time on the same day from 2 seperate xboxs,, NOW the funny thing is my neighbor signed up for xbox rewards 1 day before we signed on and my 2 co workers signed up the day after ME & Wife signed up. Here is the problem everyone has got 800 points for xbox rewards sign up,, 20 points for survey,, and 20 points for getting xbox gold renewed for 2 months === 840 points    NOW FOR my account " DARKANGEL64155 "  i only show 20 points pending for the survey but thats all, like i said i did everything the same as 4 other people EXCEPT i got 3 month renewal of xbox gold where they only got 2 months so i should have 850 MS Points Pending or given to me but i only show a grand total of 20.....  i have been xbox gold member since 2005 and never had any problems so if this can be fixed right away would be great cause i dont intend on doing stuff from xbox rewards so they get advertisement credits but i get nothing

REPLY I GOT....

DarkAngel:  Hey Dark, we had a rewards program sign up in February and you signed up in April.  Did you have an 800 point dashboard offer?  If so please post a message on Promotion Forums.  Thanks for being a member of the Rewards Program.  You have been a member of the Rewards program since 4/1/2012 according to our records.  

@Mrs Dark - I see no record of your membership in the Rewards Program. 

An Xbox LIVE account is seperate from a Rewards Membership.  It looks like DarkAngel has registered however, it also looks like Mrs DarkAngel did not.  

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im following up with this gamer tag so xbox rewards cant say this gamer tag is not registered for xbox rewards since when i call 1-800-4myxbox  they can find BOTH  DARKANGEL64155   and MRS DARKANGEL  accounts just fine this better not be some scam so we can try sponsor offers and i have 850 points pending on my xbox rewards account under MRS DARKANGEL

THIS IS WHAT I POSTED UNDER FORUM #14

04-25-2012 4:06 PM  

HI it is still me from above post i just wanted to message from wifes account so you can see how we sign up at same time and did surveys at same time only from different xboxs and she got her points on this account where i dont have anything on my account " DARKANGEL64155 "

REPLY I GOT............

04-30-2012 10:12 PM

DarkAngel:  Hey Dark, we had a rewards program sign up in February and you signed up in April.  Did you have an 800 point dashboard offer?  If so please post a message on Promotion Forums.  Thanks for being a member of the Rewards Program.  You have been a member of the Rewards program since 4/1/2012 according to our records.  

@Mrs Dark - I see no record of your membership in the Rewards Program.

An Xbox LIVE account is seperate from a Rewards Membership.  It looks like DarkAngel has registered however, it also looks like Mrs DarkAngel did not.  

Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Mr. and Mrs. Darkangel! I want to clarify here, just to make sure I'm on the same page, you mention that you both signed up for Rewards and took surveys on Xbox consoles, but the only way to do these things is on the website. Did you do these on the website, or was there something else that you guys did on the console, like a promotion for purchasing LIVE Gold time? If you did participate in a promo, can you let me know which one, and if you were having any issues with it?

With regards to the Rewards issues, these will need to be addressed in your original thread with the Rewards team. It looks like you guys posted there yesterday, so hopefully you guys get a response shortly. I hope you get everything sorted there, but again, please let me know if you need help with anything promotion-wise. Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.

No the signup for xbox rewards was done on xbox dashboard from 2 seperate xboxes the surveys was done on the xbox rewards webpage and the automatic xbox gold renewal is done on its own but we suppose to get 10 points for each month  as i said only my account DARKANGEL64155 has the problems with no points showing up for the 800 bonus sign up

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the clarification. I think what you guys did on the console was to sign up for LIVE Gold, a paid subscription. Signing up for the Rewards program is free and option and only done on the website. I believe all your current questions concern the Rewards program, so I would urge you to post back in your original thread for more help with that.

Sorry this didn't help.

no just to clarify once again you can look up our accounts we have been XBOX LIVE GOLD Members since 2005 with the same gamertags we are hardcosre gamers so trust me we know what we do a little dashboard is not beyond my understanding.... why do i have to fight a uphill battle in a blizzard just for some points that was offered to me. Im sure if the sponsor offers or sponsor surveys i have done for xbox rewards did not PAY up to you im sure you would be freaking out like i am. Thanks again hope we get this cleared up

Sorry this didn't help.

I apologize, the last thing I want to do is make you feel that you are fighting me on anything. My only intention here is to make sure we all understand what happened, and provide you with the best possible outlet for your concerns. I just want to make sure you are talking to the proper people to get your issue resolved.

I still recommend posting back in your original thread so the Rewards folks can take a look at this. Once they have your new post, they'll be able to better understand your issue and help you from there. Thank you for your patience and understanding here!

Sorry this didn't help.

im still waiting it is now 5/21/2012 this original issue started on " 4-25-2012 "  tell me why is it that when it come time to get rewards or solve a issue in favor of a customer it always takes forever... i will tell you what i work from home so i have all the time in the world to spread my word and wait to get my issue resolved all i want is my 900 points and i will go away or i can keep going at this till we resolve this issue i have already told 3 friends to hold off on signing up for xbox rewards or xbox live sure thats less than $200 in xbox live fees and who knows how much in promotion costs for xbox rewards from trial offers but i will not give up till i get my points i have done everything by the book and im just getting short ended stiffed ......... once again to recap.....   all my other buddies who signed up same way i did from xbox dashboard got points, i am signed up for xbox rewards since i get emails from you every month telling me what my point balance or activity is for the current month, i have done the surveys, i do pay for xbox gold every month on auto renew, we all have different xboxes so noone used same xbox, we live at different addresses " yes even me and my wife for billing purposes "  i have been a XBOX GOLD MEMBER SINCE 2005 SO DON'T ask me if im sure i signed up for xbox rewards and not xbox live cause that just makes you look like desperate petty thieves trying to tire out the consumer who has 4 xbox 360's and has been registered for 7 years " like i said i work from home so i clock in about 30+ hours a week on xbox live so im no NOOB to dashboard promos and so forth   ................................. i dont know how else to clarify it just fix it  .... oh and have a nice day and i am posting same message on thread # 7 and #14 so it can be seen by both.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Darkangel: If you don't mind me asking can you tell me from which promotions you are refering to that you have not recieved your points?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry for the double post here but I didn't edit it quick enough: According to the Xbox Live Rewards Account you have been a rewards member since April 1st 2012. I did some checking and couldn't find any promotions in April for that Specific promotion. I did find one that was for March but it ended on March 31st which would have put you out of the deadline for the sign-up bonus. Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

yes that is the 800 point promotion from dashboard if i could post pictures on here i can show you how me and several other people sign up they all got all the good stuff and i have got nothing at all. i did not even get the 300 points for the last " tripple play offer " and trust me i counted the hours of everything i did and i did it like 4 times over on all categories......   BELOW IS A LIST OF MY WIFES ACCOUNT SHE SIGNED UP 10 MINUTES AFTER ME ......so i did sign up in time there was still a few hours left before the month ended considering we signup around 3-29-2012

MRS DARKANGEL summary " my wife "

Rewards Points Awarded to Date: ? 1150

04/30/2012 Triple Play Offer – 300 Microsoft Points ARV $3.75 300

04/29/2012 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership 10

04/13/2012 Completed April Survey 20

04/01/2012 Loyal Member Sign-Up Bonus – 800 Microsoft Points 800

03/30/2012 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership (Double Points) 20

Sorry this didn't help.