Gold $1 for 1 month - Hulu Plus email

Hi, I received an email from XBox with an limited offer to sign up for XBox Live Gold for 1 month for $1.  It says that you have to click on the link in the email to get the offer.  When I do that, it says that the offer is no longer available.  However, in the email, it says that it is available until June 20th.  I called support and they were unable to help.  I would like to sign up for Gold for one month for $1.  Can anyone please help?

Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I believe it was probably taken down because while the offer was meant for silver members looking to get back into gold, there was a problem and it let ANYBODY buy 1 month for $1.

It'll probably be back when they work the bugs out

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When I called 1-800-4MYXBOX, they told me that they couldn't help me because it was an online or email promotion and that I should come here and post my question.  So, is there anyone here from XBox who can assist?  I have the email that I can send.  I'd like to get my month for $1.  I'm sure that people abused the system but I didn't and want the offer that was extended to me.  (Ochimusha, this isn't directed to you.)  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Another day gone, another day with no reply from the XBox team.  Getting very disappointed with MS.

Sorry this didn't help.