Gifted Games/Xbox Live/Xbox Music Pass Not Received

I was one of the few sent an email for a free Xbox One, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon, Forza 5, 1 year of Xbox Live and 1 year Xbox Music Pass.

After multiple calls to the Microsoft Store, I did receive the Xbox One on the November 22nd release date, and was told I would receive the rest of the package in the form of digital codes in an email. I can provide the redemption code / order number as necessary.

Previously, Microsoft sent out a form that was required to be filled in and sent back for tax purposes. On the day this email was sent, the emails to send this filled in form were invalid, and bounced back. There was also a FAX #, so I did FAX the completed form in. This was done on the same day the request was sent to me, November 14th.

November 22nd came and went, and no emails, although colleagues that also received gift game codes had them all arrive on November 22nd. I waited a few days and then I contacted Microsoft again and was told I would be called back but I have not received any calls. I have the ticket # if necessary.

Since my FAX was not acknowledged, I sent in the form in email to ePrize on November 24th (deadline was November 30th), and they acknowledged they received it and forwarded to the correct department. I also have a case number and emails for that issue.

I contacted ePrize again on December 3rd asking if there was a reason for the delay and they said their records indicate that they have all the necessary paperwork and no further action is required. I asked why I had still not heard anything from Microsoft, and they asked that I post on this forum asking for assistance. I have checked all my emails/junk/spam folders multiple times.

Thanks for any help!

-smrnov

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you checked your spam/junk folders to see if they were send there instead of your inbox?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, as my original message states: " I have checked all my emails/junk/spam folders multiple times." Also, I think they were not sent because I kept getting the automated emails that said "smrnov, this is your last chance to claim your Xbox One, with our compliments. Don't miss it! (Offer expires 11/30).

Sorry this didn't help.

There is a thread for this on the Xbox one main forums. I just got an email from ePrize, the next wave of codes is being emailed Dec 6. If you do not get it, call Xbox not ms store.

Sorry this didn't help.

heres the rest of us who havent gotten it. forums.xbox.com/.../4271337.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks, that does help. I'll wait until December 6th and see what happens.

Sorry this didn't help.

did you get anything? i didnt. I emailed eprize again and they sent me a forza code to 'hold me over'.  i then received a 2nd email stating that every correspondence over the last month was in error, theres no record of me winning anything, be glad i got an xbox and forza code. WTH kinda of operation is this??

Sorry this didn't help.

I've not heard anything back, and December 6th came and went with no additional information. I'm not even sure who to contact at this point. A friend who did get the 4 game package said the email with the codes came from engage.xbox.com, which is where the original email came from as well. I'll try emailing them and eprize again as soon as I have a chance.

Sorry this didn't help.

I called a 800- 4myxbox agent. After she waited a week trying to help me, she just gave me all the codes today just to help me out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok thanks. I put in a call yesterday, they didn't know what I was talking about but said they would escalate it and call me back within 3 days.

Sorry this didn't help.

Called MS Support again today, my ticket had once again been closed with no call back. Was promised again (lost count how many times now) that it will be escalated and I'll receive a call back within 2 days. Sounds like the same story as always. Not sure anyone from MS actually reads these forums even though I keep getting redirected here. If anyone can assist, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry this didn't help.