Games With Gold - Page Not Found

I went to the Games With Gold page located at http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold to download the free game Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, but when I click on the link to go to the game's page, it's not there. I've also tried to download it directly from the Xbox itself, going to the Browse Games > Games With Gold section, but I get a status code of 8C230002. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

The code genereally references issues with your privacy settings, so you may want to start there (you can look up the code in the "Support" drop down menu above for suggestions on adjusting your privacy settings).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem (only then in the eu) and it has nothing to do with the privacy settings because I checked everything. It just seems as if the game disappeared entirely. I can't go to the page on my pc and if I search magic 2013 on my Xbox I get no results. I heard there are games disappearing from the marketplace so I guess this can be a result of it. I sure hope this is fixed before the 16th because otherwise this would mean many people simply cannot download the game because of this and that simply doesn't seem very fair to me.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! Sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading this Games with Gold deal. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

First off, there were some issues up on the service alert page yesterday regarding the Marketplace so that could have been the cause here. Make sure to try again! If you're still having issues today, can you tell us what error you're seeing on Xbox.com? A screen shot would be great if you can grab that as well.

A good step to take would be to adjust your privacy settings like FreeGames said above, you can find all the steps for error 8C230002 by looking it up in our handy dandy Error Status Code Lookup tool. Let us know where you get to!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a problem and I think it's the right question, some time ago I changed the region of my profile xbox live from Italy I went to the U.S., and until today I had not had problems with the games to download, but today the latest game out for GOLD members, I talk about rainbow six vegas and I came out the error 80150017to be precise this is the message of the pane:Sorry, something went wrong. This Is not available for your region, or the file is corrupted, or we do not recognize the formatFind more info by looking up status code80150017 at www.xbox.com / ErrorHelp.I can not even change it again to the region of my account from USA and Italy, and actually do not know if it's been three months and as written in the holder.I apologize for the mistakes, but do not know English use google translator ...I am a member GOLD do not understand why I can not download it, I hope we can risolver andthe my problem.Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Since that is a different issue, it's best to create your own thread, but that error does mean it's a region issue. If your account region does not match your physical location or the game is not available in your region, you would get that message.

Sorry this didn't help.