free xbox points when you renew live membership on xbox dashboard

renewed xbox membership back at start of may and still not got my free xbox points, have checked all emails that i get and the last email from xbox was to say that i had renewed my gold membership.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try signing into billing.microsoft.com and see if the points were ever added. Its possible that they were added and you may not have noticed (it has happened to me before). If they don't show up on any of your statements then try phoning support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Richy75! Could you tell us a bit more about the points you're expecting to receive? Was it the 800 MSP you mention in your tags here? Were there perhaps any other details to the promotion, such as a free month? In addition, can you confirm that you've checked all spam, junk and trash folders in those emails you mention above! Let us know and we'll go from there. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

hi miss kleo. my membership was due to run out start of may and there was a choice of 2 offers on the xbox dashboard,option 1 was that you can get 20% OFF if you renewed online.option 2 was 800 msp if you renewed with a per paid card bought from a shop,so as i had already got my 12 month card from game i chose that option.it did say that it could take 6-8 weeks to get points but as yet i still have had on email with points.i took the same offer last year and had no problems getting points.i have checked all emails both spam and inbox but there has been no emails since the 1 saying that i had renewed my membership.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Richy75! Can you confirm that it was in fact an 800 MSP promotion? I'm having a hard time tracking down a promotion that ran during that time frame that offered 800 MSP. Do you perhaps remember any other details? I'm sorry to ask more questions, but we want to make sure we get you the right promotion! Thank you for bearing with us! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok so the offer was in the middle of the dashboard,when i clicked on it the page had 2 sides with 2 offers,on the left hand side it read that you could renew your gold membership for 20% off if you used a credit card.The right hand side said 8oo msp if you renewed with a pre-paid card bought from a shop,so as i had already got my pre-paid card that was the offer i clicked on,it took me to a screen where i entered the code off my card.I used the same offer last year and got my points with no problems.I renewed my membership 1/5/12 it that helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Richy75! I'm afraid there wasn't a promotion with 800 MSP at this time, we did have a similar offer for 600 MSP, does this sound more familiar to you?

Sorry this didn't help.

well i thought it was 800 msp but i guess i could be mistaken, but when my membership is due next year i will make sure to take a photo on my mobile to keep for future ref,but either way if it was 600 or 800 msp i still have not  had any sent to me email account.Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

:)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Richy75! Can I have you check your private messages. :)

Sorry this didn't help.