Forza 4 Gift Car never given for beating rival time

I recently beat the lap time set by Juan Montoya using the stock ZR1 corvette and never recievedthe unicorn car for doing this. His lap time was a low 1:32:xxx time where i placed a high 1:31:xxx time beating his, and should have received a Lamborghini LP640 I'm rather sure. Even if it was not that gift car I never received anything for beating his time. The Unicorn cars are only rewarded for beating rival events and are mostly one time only as i believe so i would greatly appreciate receiving the car i deserve. I was told to post this in both forums by a tech, hope to get answers soon. Thank you for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hey there Fast! Was this car advertised or promised somewhere? It is my understanding that these cars are given as a reward for winning community events put on by the Forze team. Let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

in my forza motorsport 4 game Turn 10 gave me a car for beating someone's record and i have the car but i cannot use it because it is DLC what do i do?

Sorry this didn't help.

@ TooFst240   ,    the LP640 has now been gifted out in game to all those who had participated in the KOTT event on the forza rivals, the reason for the delay was the paint on the car was being finalised before being issued to gamers.

@N0tRn1NgBak98    ,   turn10 gift out dlc reward cars for participating in the KOTT, these cars can only be used if you have paid for the content, if you have dloaded the free car from the pack that the gift car is from then you can store it in your garage until you purchase the pack or the car from the marketplace, to purchase the pack/car, on the main menu is an option to go to the marketplace, then choose car packs, you will then see a list of packs available for purchase and in each of these packs the cars can also be purchased seperately (except for the car which requires you to purchase the complete pack).

for all future enquires about forza dlc/gift/unicorn cars i'd suggest using the official forza forums.... link below

forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../ShowForum.aspx

by the way im not a mod or support guy, i just play too much forza and saw this so thought i'd help out

Sorry this didn't help.