FM5 Rewards "2 Day One Car's Missing That Were Emailed"

Hello. I Was told to come here from Xbox Support regarding the email's i never received. but seem's like a bunch of people got them. 
i'm surprised i didn't get them sense i'm signed up for everything & i'm VIP In Every FM. Day One Edition Xbox One. & Pre-Ordered FM5 LCE.
There's 2 "Day One" car's which go with the 3 "Day One" Car's from the Limited Collector's Edition Of Forza Motorsport 5. 

& I See a bunch of people got code's on the Forza Forum's. but i scanned & scanned & i did not receive these 2 car's. :(
But i was told from both Turn 10 & Microsoft/Xbox Support. That I Should of gotten them. & sense i didn't they will look into the matter. & just last night they told me to come to this site & post for help here. i was on the phone with MS Tech Support. That you guy's can help me with the problem & that the email's were sent from here? 

I just want to complete the Day One Car Pack I Paid For Already. Seeing the 2 Car's Were not Included on the FM5 LCE Card.  So i paid for a full "Day One Car Pack". but only received half of it. only 3 car's. Yet the "Day One Car Pack" Is 5 Car's In Full. So how can i get these email's sent to me like everyone else that include's the 2 missing "Day One" Car's. A Mclaren MP4-12C & An Audi R8. :(

Help will be appreciated. I Was really looking forward to this. & i got every car so far. even the #88 Mountain Dew Camero ZL1. 
Except those 2 car's. i searched & searched my email & never received it. & Confirmed multiple time's i never got them. it's been well over a week & still no support. i just want to add the car's to my garage already. :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi there GiZZMo, sorry to hear about the rough experience so far! I see that you've been in touch with our support crew already and they've escalated this situation up to a higher team. Have you heard back from them yet? They would be the best point of contact going forward if that correspondence is already set up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Nope. :(

Nothing yet. I'm actually holding off playing the game till i can enter the code's & it's fully loaded with the content.

cause those 2 car's are part of that day one car pack. so i feel it's incomplete. I Really wish they would of just left those 2 car's in the LCE QR Code. For the "Day One Car Pack" Sense they are indeed "Day One 2013 Car's"

I Didn't even get my Pre-Ordered Xbox One "Day One Edition" Till The 25th. & The FM5 LCE On The 28th Gamestop called me & held it for me & said Hurry! Get over here we have 1 left & we'll hold it till tonight for you. so i rushed over there. over 22 Mile's & BAM! Got it. i was there to pickup my FM5 LCE On the 22nd But they were already out of stock. :(

So the 28th was the quickest i could get on. i wish i could of gotten those limited time challenges. not even sure what they were but i know their were "Day One Challenge's" & i missed them. no big deal. This is actually the first time i got a system this early. + i'm not all that "CRaZY" About the achievement's. :)... lol!!! i see people buying "Day One Achievement Card's for almost 50$. for 1GS. Yike's!!!!

But they were really cool to call & hold it like that! it was worth the trip i feel!... cause i didn't see it in stock anywhere around here just till a few day's ago. & their already almost out of stock.

Really suck's i'm having all this trouble. waiting for car's i should already have once i noticed they were Day One Car's. But i own the day one pack! & i'm missing 2 day one car's. so i see it as a pretty big problem/Massive Typo's With Xbox One. :( :( :(

Free Game? Naw. That will be 20$ or 40$. First screen i see. & I REALLY Thought & read on the internet "Day One Edition User's Get "Killer Instinct" for Free. It's Listed "Free" when you download. But it's just a "Demo". Thus it's a Prettttty Big Typo! & got me down pretty good. i thought i would be able to play the Full Game Right as i finished downloading it. as i'm an old fan of the game. & Here even if i buy the full game for a pretty big price tag. i'll still be missing a character. Shadow Jago. :(

Also not sure if their were any Dead Rising 3 DLC Code's gifted like FM5? If not i never received that either. i did download a Day one pack of some kind. & At The Moment Hunting for a way to grab the 2 DLC Code's from the Mountain Dew Website. The MD Roller/Vehicle & The Nacho Man Suite. I'm more about finding that Roller/Vehicle Though. Look's really cool & hope i can find one. but i don't drink MD Or Eat Doritos. So i don't know what to do.

But right now i'm just about getting the 2 original email's ton's of Forza player's got. & I never got them. & in no way would they move to my spam folder. All Xbox & Forza Email's go straight to my Xbox Folder. so i would of noticed it.

They told me it would take around 2 day's to investigate the issue. & moved it to Tier 3 Support? so today would be the 2nd day. Hoping i can input those code's soon/today & call this issue resolved! cause it's really been bothering me. as i wanted to keep Up to date with FM5. as well grab all the DLC. But i won't even buy the DLC Pack's Yet till i receive these code's to complete the "Day One Car Pack" In My Garage.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oop's... all of that just posted all squeezed together. i didn't mean for that. i had it separated into section's.

But no i still never received the 2 email's or even a contact email yet from MS. FM net Forum's told me to contact Xbox Support. Xbox Support said they'd be able to help me. & than said they can't do anything. that i had to get support from turn 10. than turn 10 told me Only MS Can fix this problem. so i went BACK To Xbox Support & They told me they couldn't fix the issue or send the email's. but a tier 3 agent can. so to wait. i'v been waiting well over a week. In fact from the time everyone got the email's id say i'v been waiting over a month.

So in short i'm being looped around. the last time i was on support they told me it was a Xbox Reward's Email. To come here & i'd find support. sense it was a promotional DLC From Xbox Live Reward's. So now i'm here.

i'v never seen so many problem's in my life over 2 free DLC Car's i should of received. I'm VIP all game's. Signed up to all the program's. & even Pre-ordered the system & game. I Got an email asking if i Pre-Ordered & Replied with a yes! that was about a month & a week ago. so i should of definitely got them. but never did. :(

Really hoping today's the day the issue is resolved. But yes the issue was moved to a "Tier 3" Support Agent & Will be looked at & the support team would contact me. & told me i would need to come here for assistance.

So i'll wait till mid-day. but i really shouldn't have to wait. it's been about a full month. & i still never got them. i thought maybe i just didn't get them as soon as other's? so i waited longer. but this was not the case. i never got them at ALL!

I'm Patient. But not that patient. 1 or 2 day's. ok. but a full month? Ummm? I think i'v waited long enough. I'm also seeing people being gifted The Mclaren "Day One" Specifically like they're getting the code's like nothing. & Here i can't even just get the original email's sent to me at all.

Every other day it's wait... wait.... wait... wow with such professional's you'd think Microsoft would K.O This Problem In Minute's. Not Month's. yet i'm seeing other people on FM's Forum's are having the same issue. & they are being handled in no time. it really feel's & seem's like it's just a problem with me? we just spent all this money & i was surprised with the Xbox one cause i didn't think i'd get it. & i really really wish i never did. this system is nothing but one BIG Problem. everywhere i turn. it's just another problem.

I'm surprised i'm as patient & calm as it is! other's are FREAKING Out. I already realize the system just launched. there will usually be a few issue's. but this is more then just a "Few" issue's. This is like they should of waited a full ONE YEAR. To Release the system & held it back. as it's the most incomplete piece of hardware/console i'v ever seen in my life. even the original Xbox can do more thing's & feature's than the Xbox One. & That's pretty bad. :/

You're not even allowed to see the HDD Content's. missing menu's & option's everywhere. or say the controller's battery level. you can't see that also so you can be aware of the X-One's controller power remaining in case you need to quickly switch battery's.

Sorry this didn't help.

Wait a second - There are 5 Day One cars insted of 3??? I have the Day One Edition and only got the Audi TT, the Ford focus and the lamborghini. What are the others and where can i get them?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yup! You can tell by their design's. The "Day One Car Pack" 3 Car's. Is Actually 5 Car's. & Here are the Complete Name's!

"Day One Edition Pack" All With Special Day One Liveries & Performance Tuning. "Come's With LCE".

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superlegga with special livery and tuning package.

2010 Audi TT RS Coupe with special livery and tuning package.

2013 Ford Focus ST with special livery and tuning package.

The 2 Missing "Day One Car's" Only Sent VIA Email Only. Are Obviously apart of the "Day One Car Pack" :( :( :(

2010 Audi Forza Motorsport R8 5.2 FSI quattro with special livery and tuning package.

2011 McLaren Forza Motorsport MP4-12C with special livery and tuning package.

So There's 5 Car's ALL With the Same Design's. Day One 2013 On the Roof of the car's!

They must of not had time to pack the 2 car's up in the "Day One Car Pack" In The LCE's.

So The 2 were sent Email. Without Notice!

Also The Factor. Most Car Pack's Are 5 Or 10. Sometime's 11. So that make's 5!

I Hope they make it free to even download for people with the LCE Code. It's Basically False Advertisement. You Bought the "Day One Car Pack" Specifically!... But Were/People with the LCE Are missing a good chuck of that pack. :(

I Really hope this doesn't squish again. & If i have to write "Day One" Again I'll Freak Out. lol.

Day One Was 11/22/2013. Not the 23rd & Not Today. Or A Week From Now. I Was Disappointed i didn't receive my system till the 25th. & the LCE of FM5 On The 28th. I went to pickup on the 22nd but they were "Sold Out" But a near Gamestop called me & told me They have 1 left & my name was on it for that day. If i get to it before they close. It's mine. & I Got there alright! 20 something $'s in gas. but i got it. :) :( :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for all the info, GiZZMo. I'm curious though, where did you hear about the 2 emailed cars? Can you please provide a link or a picture of that info? We only have the 3 cars listed for the Day One Edition Car Pack.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok there are really just 3 Cars in the Day One Content. I Checkt it with http://www.kudosprime.com/ (it's a Car Database where you can actualy keep track of your owned cars and look for cars that are in the Game.

So BTT: The Day One Contect includes:

2010 Audi Coupé TT RS Forza Motorsport

2013 Focus ST Forza Motorsport

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera Forza Motorsport.

The LCE has the Day One content and of course the LCE content with:

2012 Aston Martin Vanquish Limited Collector Edition

2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback Limited Collector Edition

2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Limited Collector Edition

2013 McLaren P1 Limited Collector Edition

2013 Viper GTS Limited Collector Edition

So i guess those missing cars you are talking about, are those who came with promotions, because there are actually 3 cars that came as promotion and two of them has a "Day One Design"

Promotional cars:

2011 McLaren MP4-12C Forza Motorsport ( Day One Design )

*came as a gift from a website www.legendaryprizes.com - ( BTW i have this )

2010 Audi Forza Motorsports R8 5.2 FSI quattro ( Day One Design )

* Has been gifted via promotional email from Xbox.com.  (i didn't get the memo in germany, so maybe Americans only)

2012 Chevrolet Mountain Dew #88 Camaro ZL1 ( Mountain Dew Design )

*Has been gifted via Mountain Dew promotional campaign in US ( and again US only )

BTW: feel free to check out my garage if you like ( it's not huge )

www.kudosprime.com/f5/user_sheet.php?id=45980

And maybe MS / Turn10 could give us europeans some promotional stuff too ^^

Sorry this didn't help.