Five free games promotion

On March 25th I purchased a six month subscription to xbox live gold. The promotion said that with my purchase I would get an email with download codes for five games. The games included Fable 3, the Gunstringer, Kinect Sports, Halo Reach, and Toy Soldiers. The rules said it would take 4-6 weeks to receive the email. It has been 6 weeks and I still have not received anything.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is someone going to answer me?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Wizle! Sorry for the delay, but we can take up to 24 hours to respond to a post. Thank you for your understanding

Regarding your issue, I know just which one you're talking about. The emails for this promotion don't go out 4-6 weeks after you purchase it, but rather 4-6 weeks from the end of the promotion, I believe we are in week five (ish) here, so if you still don't see those codes in your email by next week, please do let us know and we'll investigate further.

In the meantime, please make sure to check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email addresses, including all junk, trash, and spam folders. I hope this helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.