Fifa Super Deluxe Preorder and add-ons not appearing.

Hi I have spoken to one of the EA team about this, and he gave me this reference:-1306662284. He suggested I post a message to you guys to get the pre-order and add on restored to my account. ID is Tarruntula and is on XBOX one.

As per the conversation with the previous employee, the add-ons disappeared when i uninstalled the FIFA 16 demo, and he suggested that it has been a common issue.

Many thanks, 

Craig

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi I also tried the solution you gave to the others on here about removing account, hard resetting xbox and leaving off for a few minutes then downloading profile again. It didn't work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Heya Tarrantula!

Sorry to hear the steps in the other thread didn't work out for you. If you were able to run through everything then the next step for you is to reach out to EA Support. You can do that over here, they'll be able to best help out with that. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi I spoke to them first. They said that I would need to contact you guys, as they couldn't see my code for the additional add ons, as done through Xbox marketplace. Therefore, I gave the other person in Microsoft a call who confirmed that I should have received them and gave my the above reference and asked me to report it you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry for all the confusion and back and forth between different support for this. Let's first uninstall and re-install the game, then try the steps bellow to access the celebration content in-game:

• Launch FIFA 16 and advance to main menu
  • For the Celebration animations, scroll to the right and under the customise tab and select catalogue
  • Toggle to the Owned tab and your celebrations should show there

For the packs you'll need either finish the Ultimate Team tutorial or skip it completely. Once you're in the FUT menu, visit the Store tab and select Browse Packs. Under My Packs you should see your available packs. 

Let us know if that helps getting you your pre-order content :) 

Sorry this didn't help.