ESO+ membership renewed but no crowns received

Hi there!
I've been a member of ESO+ scheme for the Elder Scrolls Online for a few months now.
It renews automatically on the 2nd of every month. Yet this time as of after 2nd of October, even though the renewal happened, I've been billed and the in-game message displays that it is active, no crowns (the 1500 monthly allowement) showed up on the account.
I've checked the ESO support forums and am aware that there's an issue with the XBox One version of the game that the players might have to wait 24-48 hrs for the crowns to appear on the account and contact them if the time passes. Yet the response I've received was to contact MIcrosoft about billing issues, which is not exactly helpful, as I don not want to cancel the payment and do enjoy all the other perks of the membership, it's only this one in-game issue. Crowns being the currency that translates into real world money (as in you can buy Crown packs for physical money).
So after contacting your customer support via chat, I was sent the link to this forum.
Additional info:
Name: [Mod Removed]
My gamer tag: LORD NEROTH
Country of residence: UK, playing both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Email address associated with my XBL and Microsoft accounts: [Mod Removed]
Date of ESO+ renewal: 2nd Oct 2015
Any help would be appreciated and if you require any additional info regarding investigating the issue don't hesitate to contact me.
With regards,
L.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there LORD NEROTH!

Sorry to hear about the issue and any confusion that this may have caused. In order for you to receive the proper support, you will need to reach out to ESO Support again, as we are unable to provide further assistance here in the Support Forums. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issue and any confusion that this may have cause.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.