Elite Member Xbox Live 10 Year Avatar Helmet Code Invalid (Not Solved)

Posting here again about invalid code. The rep on phone support said to keep posting. I know someone mentioned to use the rewards forum but no response yet from anyone.  I'm keeping this fresh so it hopefully goes to the correct person.  Thanks for the Help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there! The Rewards Support Forum is indeed the right place to post this. You must remember that they are very busy and can't answer everyone right away. They should be able to respond to you there if you give them some time. Best of luck resolving this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey SiKiTtOyA! This is actually the correct place to post, we can help you out! Do your account region and physical region match up? Have you tried redeeming online and on your console? Let us know. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

How do you check for region?

Yes, i have tried both online and on the console.

Sorry this didn't help.

The console is NTSC for US. im still in the US and have same account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again SiKiTtOyA! Sounds like your accounts match up so that's not the issue here. Have you checked your download history to ensure that the helmet is not there already? If you have, can you send me a private forum message with the code you're trying to redeem? That'll help me look further into this for you!

Sorry this didn't help.

Last thing that was downloaded was in September. The person that helped me over the phone said the code was showing up as good on his end, but it was coming up invalid on my console and on xbox.com. I was on the phone with 2 people from phone support and a supervisor. They all said the code was good. So they didnt know what was going on. I will send you anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again SiKiTtOyA! You received the code to the email from this account correct? Not another account or as a gift? Let me know. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I only have one account. I never received an email. I only received the code through xbox messages.

Sorry this didn't help.

Based on this post from Miss Kleo: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505/t/415465.aspx  i retried my code and it worked.

However I must say that since i have been working with xbox support both over the phone and online. I find their experience and support to be lacking. I hope they will sharpen up as a lot of people I had spoken to didnt have a clue. Especially when they treat you like a child and think you cant read a simple 25 digit code and say you must be putting it in wrong. Its insulting.

No offense to anyone out there but for something so simple I dont get the way this was handled. Especially after just receiveing an email from xbox saying that there is nothing that they could do for me. Here it is a day later and the codes were extended for a longer period of time. I understand there is a chain of communication that you have to go through but wow.

If you are giving out gifts to your customers I do not think it would be wise to put an expiration date on them. Its a gift.

So with that, Thank you to all who helped and i hope this response from me isnt received in a negative manner. Not trying to be. Just expressing how the situation on my end was handled. Thanks again!

Sorry this didn't help.