Duck Dynasty Promo...

I want to personally thank Microsoft. I believe that a company that chooses to advertise things then fail to deliver should receive every bit of active discouragement from a once loyal customer. I will now no longer purchase Microsoft products, games and software. I will now choose to spend my money elsewhere, be it at google, amazon, or apple. I am done spending my money at places such as this. I hope that others will not be subjected to this problem. Then again, the more people it happens to, the more amount of customers that might become disappointed by such tactics and problems that will leave, forcing a change in how a company does business.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there!  I'm sorry to hear that there's been a frustrating time had.  What's going on, exactly?  We may not be able to get back to an expired promo, but if there's anything that prevented you from accessing it, we'll be happy to take a look at that and help you make sure it doesn't happen again!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your offer of help, but I was already informed that I was out of luck with the promotion that. Ended before it was past the scheduled end time of said promotion. Ironically my brother who did purchase said seasons of duck dynasty is now experiencing problems with them and decided that the crap I had to go through was too much. He went and bought a PS3 yesterday after trading in his 360. I have to admit it looks rather nice. I am considering doing the same. I have already stopped at least 3 other purchases in my house. And among 4 other people. Win some, lose some... Oh well. C'est la vie, C'est la guerre.

Sorry this didn't help.

P.s. I am still done with Microsoft products. I am probably going to go to Sony and Google products. Have fun with the games that Microsoft seems to play.

Sorry this didn't help.

Definitely sorry to hear you go! If there ever is anything else we can help you with, please do feel free to hit up the Forums again.

Sorry this didn't help.

It change someones life that lives close to me.

Sorry this didn't help.

@LIL Sumo2011 Hi there, did you need any support help?  Please feel free to start a fresh thread!

Sorry this didn't help.

i think if you dont get what u were suppoes to recive u need to ask support and they will help you if not ask to speek to there suporvisor and see what they can do

Sorry this didn't help.