DLC Codes

Hi there.

My first post here. Sent here by Tara at xbox support, very helpful in her own right!
I received an email containing a DLC content code for Gears of war Judgment. A Lambent weapon skin.
Would it be possible to get the same email sent to a few friends of mine? or even get a few more codes for them?

Id appreciate any help you can give
Kind Regards

Louis Blenkiron (Louix BlenkTron)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunly the answer is NO.

In most of cases that a code exclusively send to you (in the cases you can share a code to yours friens but in the same e-mail they warning you about that; if they send a code, and in that have a writing share this code whif X number of your friends, in that case you can do that and forget and i write first).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd have to agree with Senryu,  if there was a problem though getting your DLC the first time and they sent you another one as a resolution to the problem I'm pretty sure they wont send you another one.  They aren't going to hand you out another one just because you asked.  If they did, its pretty much like they are just throwing out free money in the form of DLC.  Hope this helped you answer your question.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.