Digital Gifts Not Received (XB1 games, 1 year live, 1 year music pass)

On November 6th, I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that said "smrnov, we want to thank you with something we think is really, really cool", and then the email went on to say I'd be receiving a free Xbox One console, Zoo Tycoon, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, 12 months Xbox Music Pass and 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I also received a tax form to fill out on November 14th that I faxed in the same day. After multiple calls to the MS store, I did receive the console on November 22nd. Since then I've had 4-5 calls with the MS Store and Xbox Support and multiple emails with eprize. Eprize confirmed they had my filled in tax form, and could not help other than to tell me to post on the forums at http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505.aspx. I did this promptly after this request at http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/2505/t/1639626.aspx. It was suggested to me to try the Xbox One support forums instead, thus I'm starting a new thread on this forum. I have open tickets with Xbox Support and have been promised calls back at least 3 times, have been told it's been escalated, but yet I've never received a call and when I call back in the ticket has usually been closed and I have to start the process all over again. Hoping someone on the Xbox One forums can help out or at least get me in contact with someone at Xbox Support who can assist. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Since you have already been "escalated" how about you try contacting @XboxSupport on twitter to see if they can get you in contact with the right person who can get this issue resolved in a timely matter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They (@XboxSupport) were not able to help and told me to follow back up with phone support. The same phone support who has never once called me back and is constantly closing my open tickets. It's been over one month now that I've been dealing with this, I think it's time to give up pursuing it.

Sorry this didn't help.

A better suggestion I have is to send a PM here on the forums to one of the Support Agents to do some investigating for you. Have a look at this thread to send a PM to Mister Fizzle forums.xbox.com/.../1622218.aspx Click on the envelope underneath of his post and describe your probem. He should get back to you within a day or two hopefully

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks x24hrs2livex, I appreciate you trying to help. I sent a PM as suggested.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not a problem at all. I know you need those games to get you closer to Stallion83.

Sorry this didn't help.