Didn't realize Preview invite could expire. No preview forum access, and new invites don't arrive

So as the subject line indicates, I was lucky enough to be accepted into the Xbox One Preview program maybe 6 months ago.  At the time, I was worried if I had preview and friends didn't, it might affect our ability to game together.  Figured I'd wait and join later.

Since then, the invite message on my console is gone, I don't have access to the preview forums to post this message there, and the people I've communicated with directly tell me to post here, after they indicated they'd help others if they messaged them direct.

I understand it's a busy time, what with E3 going on, the backward compatibility getting everyone excited, and I'm not the only person with this issue.  But after asking a co-worker with preview access if they'd share an invite with me, and not getting it... I'm frustrated since finding help doesn't seem as easy as I'd have hoped.

If someone at MS could help me out, it would be extremely appreciated.

Sincerely,

Merk Man 4 Life

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Merk Man 4 Life,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. You should now have access to the Preview Program forum. When you have a chance, please head on over there to post up what you're experiencing to the proper teams. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.