Didn't got my Gears of War 360 Collection for Xbox One

Hi,

i bought the Gears of War Ultimate Edition last year november (11/19/2015) and i already played it online until the 31th of december.

But i never have gotten any acces to the 360 originals as promissed. So i wanted to ask you guys if you could help me?

I checked my account for any mistakes, but my age is right (over 17) and i'm living in the States.

Greetings -Morf

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there MorfiUM93!

We have determined that you did not meet the qualifications to receive this offer for one of the following reasons:

• You must have played Gears of War: Ultimate Edition while connected to Xbox Live before Dec. 31st 2015. If you played after that date, you will not qualify for this offer.
  • If you are located in Japan, Germany, or China, you do not qualify for this promotion. Additionally, if you are located in a non Xbox Live supported region, you will not qualify. For a list of supported Xbox Live regions, please check our Xbox Live Countries page.
  • If you are under the age of 17 or have set your birth date incorrectly on your account (Example: December 12th 1899), you will not qualify for this offer. Your account must be set up correctly to reflect your accurate birth date. To check the birth date on your account, head over to your Personal Info page on your account. Changing the birth date on your account using the site above does not change your Xbox Live account's birth date.

We are sorry for any inconveniences that this may have caused. Please keep an eye out for future promotions at news.xbox.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.