didn't get either rainbow six vegas 1-2 or just cause 2 from buying siege and just cause 3

so in the store it clearly says you'll get them within 7-10 days, well, I got them on the 26th or 27th and its the... 10TH, yea so, just ganna hope that's fixed and maybe get unepic to pass the time till then, and just to ask on a side note, the same thing happened with fallout 4 getting fallout 3, I did get fallout 3 but it was like 15 days later ( I beat it in 5 hours ); so it wasn't worth a wait) but is this going to be common with backwards compatibility deals, cause if so you really should have in their description that they'll wont be received in that timeframe, though to be fair Iv heard the same thing happens to other people but some haven't had this problem with any of the promotional deal games sooo yea, and if I do happen to get unepic today or tomorrow and beat it but the games still are not here i'm just ganna check this post again (the only reason I say that is because I played unepic on pc, took Forevers) :P

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there!

We definitely appreciate your patience with this. Due to the holidays there is a slightly delay on codes being sent out. Please keep an eye out on your messages and if you don't receive your codes by the end of the week please create a new thread and let us know. Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.