did not recieve five free games with renewal of six months xbox live

hello my name is Charles gamer tag   dragonking1985   i recently bought this deal back in march. I normally don't buy my live time through my xbox dashboard but i saw the deal and felt like it would be stupid to pass up and did it. not doing this on a regular basis i had no idea how it truly worked. so after i didn't receive my games three days later i called costumer service. he told me it would be a couple of weeks and i would get an email for my games. two days ago ample time to have receive the codes i called again to figure out what was going on. the representative was very nice but gave me the horrible news that i wouldn't be receiving any code due to the technicality of me not being i new member of xbox live. this angered me but i only have myself to blame for not being thorough in my readings but i feel its a little bias of Microsoft to make this great offer to only new subscribers because if that was the case i wouldn't have done it through the dashboard. she informs me there is nothing she can do and tells me of the forums. i inform her that of the five games three of them i owned and i got rid of them after my first call and being told that i would get them in a few weeks. i cant afford to re-buy the games i got rid of and now feel really cheated out of this.on top of everything the guy i talked to first did not make a note on my account of the call and now i don't think the reps i spoke with believe my story. i really just want my games one of which was kinect sports that was for my kids so they are now mad at me because they think i got rid of it with no intent of replacing it. i understand what was stated in the terms and conditions, but i really don't see why this offer should be limited to those new to xbox and not those that have used your services for years. i do have the reference number from my call [REMOVED - DO NOT POST SR NUMBERS] if that can help you. i have my live I.D. but a better email to reach Me is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID]. i hope to hear from you soon. thank you for your time. sorry so long but want you to have all details, think other probably boaght and didn't realize the same thing i did about the terms of use.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Dragon! I understand you are still waiting on your promo games here. It looks like you took part in this promo late in April, which means you are still within the 4-6 week window for getting codes sent to you. I'm not entirely sure why phone support told you that you wouldn't get your games at all; I hadn't heard that yet. I will also look into this on our side and we can get back to you here if we find any new information. I appreciate you bearing with me while we check this out, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

they told me it was only for new subscribers to x box live and that if i wanted my games only you guys would be able to do something about it. they did tell me i wasn't going to get them and i think alot of people will encounter this problem not knowing that it was a requirement to get the five free games. i was hoping that it wasnt true but two different people at costumer support gave me the exact same explanation. but i wil give it a little longer

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello king,

the offer you are saying is Crazy Larry's,but there is a delay on sending the codes.

It is stated that until 15th of June most of the codes will be send,so please wait abit more.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there dragonking1985! Can I actually have you check your private messages for more information. :)

Sorry this didn't help.