Did not receive Snoopy Flying Ace with 1 year subscription to XBL Gold

Promotion: FREE Snoopy Flying Ace with 1 year subscription to XBL Gold

Date: Jan 1, 2011 - Jan 11, 2011

Promo Item(s): Snoopy Flying Ace

It's now been over 7 months since this promotion ended.  I never got the code for my free game.  I checked my email thoroughly and even checked the spam folder, but there was no code to be found.  I called 1-800-4MY-XBOX and they confirmed that I should have gotten the code, but that I should post here.  Seems like a really inefficient way to handle the problem, but here I am.  At this point, I'd just rather have the 800 pts to get a game that isn't so old... :-(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thanks for the info. We'll take a look into it! In the meantime, can you please check https://billing.microsoft.com and post the exact purchase date? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wow, this is a terrible way to resolve issues.  A forum post?  I didn't even get an email stating that someone had replied to my topic!  I find myself spending way too much time and energy to get what I was promised months ago: an old 800 pt XBLA game that should have been given to me ages ago!  If this is the way that MS is going to handle "bonuses", you can count me out.  I will never fall for this "bonus game" chicanery again.  I should get 800 MS points to spend how I choose.  This is utterly ridiculous.  I've been a loyal XBL member for 8 years... since Day 1 that XBL went live.  Why should I have any faith in MS following through in the future?  Someone please resolve this without making me jump through any more hoops!

*sigh* to answer your question: 1/4/2011 is the date I renewed my subscription.  The person on the phone already verified that I was due this game weeks ago.  I'm not sure why you all have such a disconnect.

Sorry this didn't help.

We just have to verify certain information to be able to secure a game token for you. We apologize for the inconvenience, but I can help from here. Could you send me a PM on this forum with a link to this thread? To initiate a PM, please click on the little envelope below my post. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I *STILL* have not received my free game! It's been what now? A year plus? It's not even about the silly Snoopy game anymore. I think I deserve MS Points in lieu of the game considering the horrendous turnaround time ( and support hoops I"ve had to jump through. This should have been resolved with 1 phone call to a 1-800 number. (Obviously, this shouldn't have been an issue in the first place, but I understand that mistakes can happen.) But making me wait this long is completely unacceptable.

Sorry this didn't help.

this forum is a pit of neglect.

They tell u to post here and then never get back to you for months, so by that time you already forgot or moved on.

It's another Xbox scam. I've been waiting for an anwer to my problem for a few weeks, but I can beleive I'll still be looking for an answer in one year.

Sorry this didn't help.

Katsu, you may want to PM Miss Portia with a link to this thread. They have recently changed the support on these foruns so there is actually a different forum for dashboard promotions. A PM should keep you from having to repost the issue.

@MetalGear- they re-did these forums at the beginning of the month. The new rewards team is still trying to catch up on posts.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Katsu,

We are trying very hard to catch up on this forum. It was split on March 31, and all the "Mr" and "Miss" moderators are working the 07 promotion threads. Your question was concerning a promotion and I am going to move this thread for you to that forum, where you can get an answer to your question.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Katsu! It looks like Miss Portia has a PM going with you regarding this thread. Please refer there for more info. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.