Did not Receive 800 Points

I went through with the 800 Points Xbox Live Rewards promotion in February and I have not received my points yet. Is there any way I can get them?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Chimp! I see you're having some trouble with your promo points. Can you tell me exactly what this promotion was and when you signed up for it? Promo points are usually sent out 6-8 weeks from the promotion's end date.

If we have already sent these points to you, they'd be in your email as a code. Can you please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders? Let me know what you turn up, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The promotion was when Xbox Live Rewards first started. It was the 800 Point Sign-up promo from February. I joined February 5th.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there chimpvanze! Sorry we didn't catch this but if you are having an issue with Xbox LIVE Rewards, please refer to Forum 14 - Using Xbox LIVE Rewards (sforums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx) for assistance. This forum is only for users experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox LIVE promotions or receiving promotional items from previous promotions. We thank you for your consideration.

Sorry this didn't help.