Did not receive 600 Microsoft Points

Hello there Xbox Team.

On April 10 2012 i renewed my Xbox Live Gold Subscription through a promotional event given to me. I chose to redeem a prepaid code and i will be given 600 MS points for free. Since then i have yet to receive it, i have already emailed the support staff back on 10 April, they told me the processing should take up to a maximum of 45 days, however it has been longer than that. I hope this matter will be resolved soon. Hope to hear from you guys! Thanks in advance.

BTW i live in Singapore.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

For help with dashboard promotions you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, it's not about the Rewards Program. I live in Singapore and i'm using asia account. I googled this Xbox Reward Program and it's only for a few selected countries.

"B. Eligibility

1. The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland who are 13 years and older at the time of enrollment.  Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Microsoft Corporation, ePrize, LLC, and each of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible."

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are talking about the xbox reward program, there's a problem, wait until they fix it.

Alessio

Sorry this didn't help.