dashboard renew 12 month gold

last month I renewed my 12 month gold on the dashboard and it said if I renewed my subscription I would receive 400 MSP I did it I received the points but I didn't notice that the credit card I had on record had expired so my account was froze I then changed the expiration date on record and the account was unfrozen but the points were taken away I called x-box live they told me to wait 30 days but I still haven't received any points I then went to the rewards page and it shows i only have 200 MSP pending when will I get them and what happened to the 400 MSP?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings, Reesed1nonly. Can you explain the situation in a little more detail for me? It seems like you did at one point successfully receive the MSP for the dashboard promotion. Did this happen for the gamertag that you are currently posting on, or did this happen on a secondary account?

In addition, can you do me a favor and log on to https://billing.microsoft.com and double check your points history for me? This will provide a breakdown of your points. Let me know if you see any amounts for 400MSP.

Thanks in advance! Standing by. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I got the 400MSP that was offered on the dashboard but the credit card I had on record expired so my account got froze when I saw it was froze I fixed the expiration and my account started working again but the points were taken and yes it is under this gamertag.

I went to https://billing.microsoft.com it shows nothing

I go to rewards.xbox.com and it shows I have 200MSP pending

Rewards Points Pending: ? 200

05/03/2012 Renewed 12 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership 200

But when I log into Xbox live on the console it shows 0MSP

Thank you for your time

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello there Reesed1nonly, I'm afraid there was no promotion for 400 MSP the day that you purchased your 12 month subscription. Were there any other details to the promotion? Or are you instead perhaps referring to a Rewards offer? If you are having an issue with Xbox LIVE Rewards, please refer to Forum 14 - Using Xbox LIVE Rewards (forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx) for assistance. This forum is only for users experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox LIVE promotions or receiving promotional items from previous promotiosns. Let us know either way!

Sorry this didn't help.