Dashboard Deal that I haven't received

On April 29th, I purchased the 6 month dashboard deal to receive free games (Fable 3, Halo Reach, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldiers, and The Gunstringer). Last week, I did a chat with someone and they said I should receive the email either that week or this week and if I don't receive it before the 27th (today) to do another chat to get ahold of someone to get the codes sent to me manually. Now I'm in the chat with someone now and I am being sent here to post this message. Well any help from here will be appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you have checked all emails associated with your account, then you will just have to wait for  Miss Kleo, Mister Darcy or Mister Gwyther to send you a PM with more information. Thanks!

Can you please reply in this thread so one of them can send you a private message with more information?

You can also read this thread for more information forums.xbox.com/.../275639.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, I have checked my email still haven't received anything. So I guess it's just waiting for one of them to help me out now. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the post Disrespect! I've sent you a Forum PM with more information!

Sorry this didn't help.