Crazy Larry Promo 4-7-12

Still waiting on the code for my 5 free games for 6 month of live offer. In previous thread I noticed someone who purchased the offer on the same day has already gotten their codes. I have checked my WLID email, I have no other associated E-mail addresses and have checked my spam folder. The 6 weeks would have ended on the 19th of this month.

I understand some people will get their codes before I do, but are they released on a first come first serve basis, or alphabetical, or whenever the magic promo code generator decides its my turn? Any further info on this besides "just wait" would be fantastic. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey there Flock55! Thank you for already checking your email inboxes. Unfortunately this promotion was delayed a little and the codes will be going out in the beginning of June. I appreciate your patience, and do let me know if you have any questions before then. If you still don't see your game codes by the second week of June, please post back and let me know so we can get you squared away. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Flock! I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten your game codes yet. Can you confirm if you have checked your contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) in addition to your WLID? Please let me know and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I just realized I never verified my 2 year old WLID and thus never got any emails on it. I figured they would all just automatically be sent to my sign on email, not a separate one.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again! The email address that you use to sign in to the website and the console is your WLID. The only other email you could have is your contact email address. Can you let me know which you have checked or if either of them are inaccessible? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been checking my contact email. I have only just activated my WLID email yesterday and am checking that was well now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, let me know if you find it there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Still no codes. Just wondering if these codes are still scheduled to be released to everyone by the 14th or if there is going to be another delay.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Flock55. Thank you for the update. Let me look into this and I will follow up within the next week.

Sorry this didn't help.

Darcy, if you wait a week to get back to me I really wont need your reply, because they will already be late. I have zero faith I will even get these, as no one has provided me with much valid information besides "wait". I have been checking both my WLID sign-on email, my contact email ( which is the same as my WLID ) as well as its spam folders and also checking my messages from the windows live sign on @ https://home.live.com/ . The only messages I am receiving are automated emails regarding replies in threads I have posted on, and a survey on how helpful I found the "support" forums. I did you a favor and didn't reply.

If anyone could even verify that I am marked, flagged, or tagged to even receive such codes or give me any info besides "wait" that would be fantastic.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Flock55, I'm sorry for your experience. We were trying to sort this out for you! I do have some more information for you that I've sent via private message. :)

Sorry this didn't help.