COMPLAINT - URGENT

Can someone from Microsoft please e-mail regarding a complaint I have regarding promo points. I have wasted several hours today after being given misleading information and need to make a complaint and you chat support is as useful as a chocolate oven.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Fusion! These Forums are used for support, and if you'd like us to, we can try helping you out with your promo issue.

If you simply want to leave feedback, I believe you can do so by using the "Feedback" option at the bottom of this page. Let me know if we can help though. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I got told by chat support to use the forum to make a complaint. Is microsoft really this useless that they give constant wrong information.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey FusionBlast, you are welcome to use the feedback venue Mister Gwyther has provided or you can make a post in the Wish list and Feedback forum. I'm sorry for the trouble you've had, and apologize for the confusion over feedback. This forum that you have posted in is strictly for official support but you are of course welcome to leave feedback in the forum I've suggested which is in the General Discussion forums instead. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Why do I get told to by a supervisor to use the forums to make a complaint. He stated it will get picked up the relevant department. Yet you are telling me different, Why does Xbox site not have a link that says to make a complaint. I used that feedback form a month ago and got nothing back so again that is another useless Microsoft system.

Someone please sort my sodding my complaint out!! I am very agitated by the lack of competence from Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again Fusion! I've looked at the communications logged on your account and I don't see any mention of using the Forums to file a complaint or feedback. Do you have the service number from that call/chat/email so I can try looking it up?

To answer the more direct issue, the Support Forums are not used for collecting feedback or filing complaints. As mentioned above, we have a feedback link and a feedback forum you could take advantage of. I'm sorry for any confusion this issue has caused, and I would like to continue assisting you until you feel your issue has been resolved. Please let me know about that service number though. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.