COMPENSATION FOR PRICE CUT

Like an idiot I bought my xbox one on day one.  Now it's going to be reduced and you get Titanfall.  Are there any plans to compensate us early adopters?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

The Titanfall bundle is the same price, they just sweetened the deal with a game. I wished I had waited too, but, hey I want ed to be first on the block to get the newest console..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I actually saved $70 when I purchased my Day One console, by picking up the starter package the Microsoft Store offered along with it.  (Two games, 2 year extended warranty.)

Look at it this way: You've effectively paid the cost of a game for the opportunity to own the Xbox One for 4 months.  Saying that early adopters deserve compensation implies you would be fine if someone borrowed your console for a third of a year as long as they bought you a free game when they gave it back.  

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote] Dbole007 The Titanfall bundle is the same price, they just sweetened the deal with a game. I wished I had waited too, but, hey I want ed to be first on the block to get the newest console.. [/quote]

I think you'll find the console has dropped to £399.99 instead of £429.99 and on top of that there throwing in a new release title that were all going to pay £48.99 ( UK Prices )  so the console price in effect has dropped  to £351 .

So yeah the price really is the same :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah i just got my console last week i wonder if i should take it back and exchange it now.

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't really understand the op's logic, just because MS decided to give titan fall to new buyers. Nobody made you purchase your console on release day. If you bought a new car and 3 months later the manufacturer offered a $500.00 rebate to new purchases would you complain because you didn't get one? Companies offer incentives all the time,if you want the newest items then you miss out on the extras that the company gives to increase sales down the road.

Sorry this didn't help.

Let's follow the logic being used here today. Sony is increasing the price of the PS4; therefor all early adopters owe Sony more money, right? If you think that this is crazy, why would you expect MS to owe you something for dropping the price of the Xbox One?

(Source for PS4 price increase: onyx62is.wordpress.com/.../sony-increases-cost-of-playstation-4)

Sorry this didn't help.