Canada gets shafted as per usual

So, I was a little upset about the fact that Canadians can't enter the contest for the 10 year edition Xbox consoles, but then I figured whatever, it's the usual situation about contests being States only. Today, I see that Fora Horizon is $14.99 on the Microsoft Store, so I head over, only to find that it's a US only sale. Which really annoys me. Why does Canada always get shorted?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Well, you want the serious reason or the stupid reason? Well, here's the stupid reason: Because we are America's tophat!

--

On to a serious note, because different copyrights and different offers are available to different regions, not only Canada, but a lot of different countries get "stiffed" when it comes to deals. We here DO get special offers during some of our Canadian holidays though, so I guess that's a plus. Microsoft has mentioned a couple times before that they're trying their best to make it an even playing field for all of their consumers, but trying make every single country happy with ALL of the different rules and regulations of the countries is extremely difficult! Hope that helped! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was a good answer. I was just annoyed by a few different things involving Xbox and region restrictions and had to vent.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.