Call of Duty Ghosts Freefall map pack not received

I purchased the game through the market place as there was the offer for reward members to get the freefall map for free.  i did not receive my code.  i contacted customer service and was instructed to post on here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Codes will be sent on or around November 26.

If you don't get it after that, you'll need to post on the Rewards forums - forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have double checkeed the t&c of the offer and i cannot see aanywhere that there will be a delay of up to 3 weeks but that we get the mappack as a bonus on purchase.  Why is there such a long wait for this offer and why is not spelled out  in simple terms within the offer?

Sorry this didn't help.

It is in the t&c of the offer http://rewards.xbox.com/ghosts/terms-and-conditions/ 

3. How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Games Store Games on Demand ("GoND") will be eligible to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer map Free Fall. Members will receive a code via email that they will redeem to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer map Free Fall.

Limit: One (1) Free Fall map per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Gamertag. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Free Fall map by using multiple/different email addresses, Gamertags, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Free Fall map and that participant may be disqualified. Participants will receive the Free Fall map on or around November 26, 2013.

I believe they don't generate the codes until after the offer ends.

Sorry this didn't help.

i believe at this point i now offer my apologies and remove my foot from my mouth

Sorry this didn't help.