buy xbox live half price and get 800ms points free

hi needing a little help here.

i just reciently purchased a new xbox after my last one broke(it broke last year) last year i bought a dashboard offer that said get live half price for 3 months and get 800ms points free and i never ever got the points.

i still checked my xbox balance online and noticed the points had never been credited but as i never had an xbox at the time i did not care but now i have one again i want my points, i have called customer services but this is my second call to them and im not expecting any joy.

https://billing.microsoft.com shows the 50% offer and i completed it on 16/05/2011 (which was when the offer was valid) and i have checked my email for codes in spam and inbox (i have not cleared my outlook since 2010 so its not hard for me to check right back) so can anyone help me get my points please.

just to add i did pay by credit/debit cards for the points using the dashboard link as i was supposed to.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thank you again for the post! I've sent you a Forum PM with more info!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sorry for not saying so in the above post but yes i did look at the link and the email address is the same as my live email.

Sorry this didn't help.

Absolutely, that's what I'm here for! I just wanted to confirm that you visited that link I provided and ensured that you have checked the email currently displayed there. This can sometimes be different than your WLID, so it's good to make sure. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

hi there i only used my existing email on live at that time but just to be sure i went through my gmail account and there was nothing.

just to confirm my live reward's emails were always received each month  to the address registered so i know emails were getting through.

i  know some time has passed but i still think i deserve my points and im glad your willing to help so kudos for that

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Hayzink! I understand you have not received these promo codes yet. In addition to your WLID, can you also check your contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) as well. Also, since it was a little while ago, can you check any other emails you may have used at that time? Let me know what you find, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.