Buy 6 months of gold get 5 free games promotion

I signed up for six months of gold with the promotion that said I would get five free games with my purchase. It has been 8 weeks since I signed up. Two weeks ago I wrote on these boards and was told to wait a week. That was two weeks ago. I still have not received anything. I have checked my info and everything is correct. I check my email everyday and the spam. When will I get what I was promised?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You should contact the support by phone or support.xbox.com/.../contact-us . It may require some information about your gamertag / account which you will not be able to share here.

Also, remember that you MUST had to have bought the 6 months by acessing the advertisement on the dashboard and you could not had redeem a code for 6 or more months as "payment option"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did buy it using the advertisement and not with a prepaid card. I will try your link to see if it helps at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey StnkyWizleTeets! We can actually help you out here if you would like, there is a chance those support venues will send you here anyhow. Let us know if you would still like our help! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Miss Kleo. You can look into it if you want to. I did talk to someone on the phone and all they could tell me was that I should wait till June 1st. I don't like like that answer as it has been eight weeks since I purchased. I understand that it really isn't anyone that I have talked to that is causing the delay. It's just frustrating and a bit disappointing that I was told it would take six weeks and I have been more than patient.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there again! Phone support hit it right on the head. There has been a delay with the promotion you took part in. We are hoping to see these codes go out in the first week of June. We do appreciate your patience, and if you don't get them by then, please let us know and we can help you out. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.