Bought 6 Month 5 Free games on March 25, 2012....haven't received anything.

Like others, I bought into the 5 Free games with 6 Month XBL deal on March 25th of this year and have not received anything.

I called support nearly three weeks ago and they told me that the codes would arrive last week.

I have checked both my live e-mail account that I use to sign-in and my gmail account that is associated with BenSanborn, nothing on either sites.

Please help!

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello BenSanborn: I understand your missing some game codes here. Thanks for checking your E-Mail already but can you confirm that you have checked you Junk/Spam Folders as they slip into there, and also can you confirm that your checking the correct E-mail by going to your contact preferences (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) Once you have confirmed all of this please Reply back so Miss Kleo, Mister Darcy or Mister Gwyther can send you a PM. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there smp91. I triple checked which e-mail is under contact preferences and have been watching my spam folder daily with no luck. I just have it one more shot and didn't see anything resembling an e-mail for Xbox or a Microsoft based product.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello BenSanborn! Would you please check your private forum messages. :)

Sorry this didn't help.